Frequently Asked Questions
Everything! Our system does far more than just track your oysters.
- Show you exactly what stock you’ve got and more importantly, where it is on your farm;
- Enable you to assign & track tasks for all crop related activities;
- Tell you exactly what spare capacity you have out on the farm. Never struggle to find space for stock again!
- Let you assign & track all maintenance activities (this includes servicing of machinery – never forget that annual outboard service again!)
- Display all farm data including stock, tasks, & even capacity in easy to read graphs & tables.
- No. We’ve trained farm workers who’ve never sent an email or used a smart phone to use SmartOysters in a matter of hours. It’s that easy.
- We know that computers and complicated systems leave many of us confused and wishing they’d never been invented.
- That’s why we’ve made it very simple to use.
- It has been designed by farmers for farmers.
- Use it anywhere with ease!
- No. All you need is an IOS or Android mobile device.
- Contact us to check if your device is compatible.
- We say yes! Not convinced? Try it out! You’ve nothing to lose & everything to gain.
- Whether you’re new to the industry, or a seasoned veteran who’s been thinking “does farming need to be this hard?” SmartOysters will help you rapidly and painlessly transition away from memory and whiteboards.
- The total state of control it will provide you with, will leave you wondering why you didn’t make the switch ages ago.
- Not at all. Pricing depends on the size and complexity of your farm but is extremely affordable with a range of packages to suit.
- Like our established users, you’ll quickly discover that the app quickly pays for itself.
- SmartOysters is available globally.
- We currently have users throughout Australia, New Zealand, North America, Ireland, and the UK.
- Don’t be fooled by our name. The app is easily adapted to suit a range of aquaculture & other practices.
- Custom build options are available to meet your needs. Why spend years developing your own system, when you could be using ours in a fraction of the time?
“Run your Farm. Don’t let it run you”